The OFFICIAL CanAm Cruise 2011 Thread

Which dates for CanAm work best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

eggs

Reaction score
Kevin, Carrie and Eggs....I'm going to need you guys within the next month to help me scout out routes.
just have to give me a week or 2 notice so i can see what the work sched is like.. but you know im always up to take the ride up to mass
Eggs, idk what martini you had... but you're Irish Car Bomb attempt.... *smh* .... I'll never forget that. :fail:
im want a web redemption this year:rly:
I just want to meet certain people and party. I hear canam is too much fun to miss, it's not really about the cars for me. But I suspect the same goes for a few ppl.
ahahah trust me the car thing is a lot of fun also trust me. its way to epic to miss tho

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

orly.jpeg

SMH

im want a web redemption this year:rly:

You better man up eggs!

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
OMG lmaooooooooooooooooo at the irish car bomb, that was hilarious!!
im not gonna lie tho i dont like those either

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
I'll bring the grey goose...

you are my new best friend lol

I have a feeling.... there may be a LOT of Grey Goose....

AND firefly sweet tea vodka..........get familiar
lol

Yeah, you can bring liquor over the border. I forget the maximum, I know Carrie did her research before last year's CanAm. :hihi:

i told them at the border (when they asked) that i had a small bottle of vodka and they said ok. I just dont think they want you bringing a lot here like you plan on selling it.

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
and justin im available whenever you need me just give me a list of stuff to do and i will make sure it is done :)

also i can probably get us a deal on stickers and t-shirts if i get them thru the place i get chris' business **** from lol so lmk if you want me to handle that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back