The OFFICIAL CanAm Cruise 2011 Thread

Which dates for CanAm work best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzz

Reaction score
It is observed by the entire country and all the provinces. Its a Federal Holiday. But the Holiday is on the MONDAY, the 23rd of May. Just because there is a holiday on Monday doesn't affect or change ANYTHING for what happens on Saturday or Sunday. They are still normal days of the week.

Take Christmas for example. The 25th & 26th is a Holiday. Your boss GIVES you the 24th off, or a half day because hes nice... not because its a legal requirement. So, the 23rd is the holiday... that means they still schedule exams on the 21st and 22nd of May, and on the 24th also.

Now after that you have the fun stuff, like the Provincal Holidays.

On the 24th of June - St Jean Baptise - all the frenchies get drunk off their ***. Its really quite a thing to see kids sucking back a 24 of Labatt Bleu inside a McDonalds at 4am.

August 1st Ontario shuts down for some unknown reason.

L3G10N

Reaction score
tnx Fuzz for the answers.

I can't say any better.

I know that not everyone can be pleased for sure! But, IF we can get something that fits better for more people, would not this be just better?

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
At this moment I could do either of the dates. However, if I get the teaching job that I think I'm a front runner for then May doesn't work. I voted for August, just seems like there is less going on and more people could attend

storms

Reaction score
Yup I like long drives, Drove across Canada 3 years ago, also went to Bimmerfest last year in Pasadena took 28hrs of Driving, plus a couple of rest stops for a power nap! My friends don't call me crazy for nothing....LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back