the OFFICIAL San Diego BBQ March 27 2011.

When do you wanna have the meet?

• Total voters

99accord boi

Reaction score
All you guys are chill about weed if it's prescription right? Because I will enjoy the BBQ so much more if you guys were hahah. Also I'll put in money if that's ok with you.

yo sheroz if u come down a lil early u and me can jus put in the money for the hot dogs burgers and asada and the buns and well go pick it up

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you haven't decided what to bring... PM me and please pitch in some money for the marinated Korean BBQ Beef Short Rib.

1393321798_16bd866872.jpg

I'll be stopping by the Korean market in the morning before I head out to save our spots. The more I can buy the better.

hirichard

Reaction score
Yes, like Jeff said we need people that aren't bringing anything to pitch in. We'll be splitting it all up with whoever brings the main foods like the Koren BBQ, Carne Asada, Pancit, Pizza, Burgers and Buns, Hot dogs and Buns, ice, drinks, And Cooler, etc. Just PM Jephu or me if you have any questions.

iDriftYou

Reaction score
Yes, like Jeff said we need people that aren't bringing anything to pitch in. We'll be splitting it all up with whoever brings the main foods like the Koren BBQ, Carne Asada, Pancit, Pizza, Burgers and Buns, Hot dogs and Buns, ice, drinks, And Cooler, etc. Just PM Jephu or me if you have any questions.

You will either see me in a white supra, or a silver bimmer, or a blue accord (if I decide to roll with Matt), lol.

Back