Reaction score
Ah ****...looks great man. :afro:
Why stock shocks though?

Man, you ballers make me jealous. haha.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
damn looks a lot better.

question is... how's it ride? lol and how long are you hoping the stock shocks will last

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
thanks for the compliments guys.....it rides great so far...a little stiffer than stock...but fine really...i haven't really pushed it cause i wanna drive it and then tighten it all down

the coilovers are barely stiffer than the stock springs...so they should last just as long as they would have on the stock springs...i plan on getting s2k CR shocks later on tho....

pattywak

Reaction score
Ahh, nice nice. I'm definitely very jealous you have an S2k...one day when I'm outta school I'll be hitting VTEC all the way to 9k...

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
yea i might throw them on to see...haha...they'd need new tires...but...running daily on nankangs is definitely cheaper than 140 treadwear Reo1rs that are on there now...haha

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
yea i might throw them on to see...haha...they'd need new tires...but...running daily on nankangs is definitely cheaper than 140 treadwear Reo1rs that are on there now...haha

Well at least put them on their to take some pics Im sure that will be fun to look at

Back