The Truth About Really Upgrading Your Car

Skyy

Reaction score
Thanks for posting.

Theres a few individuals that need to read this before they get themselves into some serious sht.

I agree.

If this post changes atleast one person's perspective, than im glad I posted it.

And get that Bugatti crap outta hear haha

SykVSyx

Reaction score
And get that Bugatti crap outta hear haha

Hater.

I think right now, for cars that are NOT stock, there are a few people pushing some serious numbers, but as stated, anything in the 200+whp range for our cars(specifically) is MORE than enough.

Unless it's an American Muscle car or some foreign performance machine, there is a limit.

Mikey

Reaction score
The more power you want to make, the more driveability you lose, response goes down the ****ter and all you get back is a short period of time where your car is an uncontrollable beast thats ready to throw you into a wall or into a ditch.
This. Hanging around guys with 700rwhp IS's, 500-1000rwhp Supras and 600rwhp Mustangs; I've heard this more than once. These cars are great on the track but that's about it. Out on the street, they're terrible. "Hooking" and "Not crashing/keeping control" are the two things those guys worry about most.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Damn that sounds Horrible! I've seen some High horsepower cars struggle with the stopping/ lighting up the tires and brakes because they don't compensate for the neck breaking acceleration.

Jefe02

Reaction score
That was a good read and I couldn't agree more. I would like to see my car reach 300whp but no more than that. I like to go fast but I also like being in control of the car and alive lol.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
this is the reason after my retune I will be staying at whatever whp i make. At 240wtq our cars are hard enough to keep straight without a decent tire setup. much more and the car wouldn't be fun to drive anymore.

Back