The where the f!%$ did all these new people come from thead....

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
I didn't think it has had that big of a change..i was actually going to ask if people thought posts were a tad down lately..

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I went away for 8 hours or so at one point, came back and there was only 8 new posts. But with that said there are also a lot of new guys.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
yeah, there are quite a few new people. they dont really post too much...it would be nice to have more contributors to the forum :)

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
I came from HondaAccordForum.com. I felt like there were to many 5thGeners in there:huh: and wanted to find a place where the (superior) 6th gen guys were :rock:
Haha jk I like 5th gens too. My wife has one. It is the problem child in my garage right now.

nexTOme

Reaction score
ok we have bunch of new members...and why does site feels dead?

am i the only one thinking that site isnt active how it used to be? especially with all the new members, it should be filled with posts, questions, inroductions....and what not.....even shoutbox is dead.....whats up everyone?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Re: ok we have bunch of new members...and why does site feels dead?

Well more members doesn't relate to more posts. A lot of people sign up just to be able to view pictures and what not

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
Re: ok we have bunch of new members...and why does site feels dead?

Hmm this could have been talked about in the new members thread that was already created. I know me and 00Accord4cyl where saying the site was dead.

Back