These rims worth getting?

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
Man I'd jump on these if i were u.... i could only find rims like those in socal for about 1k min without tires!

Raymond

Reaction score
If they were local I'd get them for LeeAnn's car, haha. Great price.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
If you like the style wheel, there should be no hesitation whatsoever. :eh:

Wheels are in very good condition.... and that's a crackhead price w/ tires.

CHID0

Reaction score
Damn haven't seen you on here in like forever. they're 17s for 600 which is about the right price. Isn't the G-Games line Rays' more affordable tuner line. The Rays name carries alota weight. These definitely aren't on the same level as TE's LE's or CE's etc. I think that's just an okay price for em. and the 512s are the lowest en Falkens available. I have em for my 15s.

So i say see it as an okay deal, nobody's getting the upper hand on this one......definitely not a crackhead price either.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Wait a minute.... these wheels in 17" are ~$300 per wheel brand new. (just searched some wheel sites)

That's $1200 wheels that looks to be in pretty good shape overall, with tires.... for $600 total.

How is this not a really good deal Chido? :thinking: What am I missing?

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
i suggest u do get them before i drive down ther eand pick them up.
You don't go from a big rim to a smaller rim Wen. If you get these i'll kick your ***.
Wait a minute.... these wheels in 17" are ~$300 per wheel brand new. (just searched some wheel sites)

That's $1200 wheels that looks to be in pretty good shape overall, with tires.... for $600 total.

How is this not a really good deal Chido? :thinking: What am I missing?
LOL they're "RAVS" and it says "RAVS LAUNDRY".

j/k :lawl:

dstarc178

Reaction score
those are great wheels. the fact that they come with decent tires too makes that an amazing deal. i picked up some gram lights awhile back fro 800 bucks, just the rims alone.

Back