this sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
OP, you seem to pride yourself on knowing how to use/run a forum due to your vast knowledge on the subject matter

well, i have been on numerous forums for the past 13 years and i have never once showed up to a new community acting like i'm a know-it-all... u're a guest here and the first thing u need to learn are the rules and the culture of this community.. i think we're pretty lenient and helpful around here, but we do not spoon feed new members

so, pls set aside your ego, read some of the stickies, browse through some of the member's rides threads and make some friends while u're on here..welcome

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
OP, you seem to pride yourself on knowing how to use/run a forum due to your vast knowledge on the subject matter

well, i have been on numerous forums for the past 13 years and i have never once showed up to a new community acting like i'm a know-it-all... u're a guest here and the first thing u need to learn are the rules and the culture of this community.. i think we're pretty lenient and helpful around here, but we do not spoon feed new members

so, pls set aside your ego, read some of the stickies, browse through some of the member's rides threads and make some friends while u're on here..welcome

Roy, is this really how you conduct business around here? :lawl:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
so I make a couple threads literally and I get threatened by a member. mods is this how you do business ??? "Stop making threads.

You need to start searching. I'm not going to flame you in the threads, just search before you make the threads asking questions that have been asked a million times. I'm not saying don't make threads at all, or don't post.

And don't say you searched, because you didn't.

===========

if this is standard practice for a 2 year old "senior" member to be allowed pm'ing people like he is god then please let me know and I will take my business elsewhere.

sincerely
steven

cleansleeper is not a mod, so no, that is not how we do business. he did that on his own, and we can't control the people.

hopefully you'll be able to find anything you need here, just make sure to search beforehand...i know people have been saying it, but really, it works as long as you know how to use a search engine.

otherwise, welcome to the site :thumbsup:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
glad i can help. now go clean your room kiddo

Well as one of the more senior mods on here, and I'm not normally this harsh...

Seriously, you're not holier than thou. You call him a kid, so show some maturity on your part to prove your older/wiser/better than him.

Reaction score
I aint got to prove a thing to anyone. and maturity? if I had that I wouldn't be putting performance parts on a perfectly good 4cyl sedan. u guys just need to respect you elders before I beat you to death with my type-r walker I got overnighted from japan lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back