Thoughts on these wheels?

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
OP - Your car looks like it's actually pretty low. However, I don't know if such a full faced/VIP style wheel would really suit your body styling quite yet. With a kit, those wheels would set it off perfectly. Since you do not have a lip kit or aftermarket body kit, you may want to look at other options as well. This is of course my opinion, so please don't take it too seriously. It is your car and you can do as you please.

+1 for looking into legit wheels though!

bucho44

Reaction score
Off topic. Are those DIY side markers and are they supposed to be slanted? Anyways as SleeperCell said, you might need alittle more cosmetics to pull those wheels off but they would definatley look good color wise with what you got.

eeeman

Reaction score
OP - Your car looks like it's actually pretty low. However, I don't know if such a full faced/VIP style wheel would really suit your body styling quite yet. With a kit, those wheels would set it off perfectly. Since you do not have a lip kit or aftermarket body kit, you may want to look at other options as well. This is of course my opinion, so please don't take it too seriously. It is your car and you can do as you please.

+1 for looking into legit wheels though!

haha yeah cheers man. :) i wanna do it right the first time that's all and i don't wanna cheap out on wheels.
lips and/or lip kits will be a little later down the track since i've gotta import them from the us since there's nothing down here in Aus.

I will though, wait til another set pops up. I'm just so eager already!!!!! :ughrun:

thank you everyone for your contributions!

eeeman

Reaction score
Off topic. Are those DIY side markers and are they supposed to be slanted? Anyways as SleeperCell said, you might need alittle more cosmetics to pull those wheels off but they would definatley look good color wise with what you got.

sidemarkers are the blinkers on the sides right? They aren't DIY and im pretty sure they aren't slanted.. they come factory standard :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
i wanna do it right the first time that's all and i don't wanna cheap out on wheels.

Cheaping out on wheels is one of the worst things you can do, because when you get tired of them they're hard to sell off. Investing in a legit set of rebuildable wheels is worth the startup cost, because the next buyer that likes the style can change the specs to fit their needs, and you can make some money back and put it toward the new ones.

I've sold a couple sets of rims and tires, and it sucked bawlz.

Back