Three TurboCharged F23 Prototypes On The Way (Feeler Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe80055

Reaction score
^ But I didn't do anything on here yet, I've made a feeler thread, but that's it. everyone that's gotten anything from me on here's received their items already.

Also, why can't I edit my posts after I reply?

joe80055

Reaction score
I haven't taken on any new projects yet. Kinda sucks being called a scammer if my intentions are completely the opposite. If I really wanted to take someone's money and run, I would've done so already. I'm not the type to do that.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
There's nothing saying its permanent. Hence "possible". As I said, its simply a precaution. The fact that there hasn't been a problem on this site yet doesn't mean actions on other sites should be ignored. If/when those other issues are resolved, your ability to do business on this site will return to what it was before. Until then, I think people considering doing business with you on this site have a right to know that there have been issues elsewhere. Its a means of protecting members from a possible problem.

And considering the amount of money that could potentially trade hands, I felt it was appropriate.

I set it up as a usergroup simply so that we can apply the same method to others in the future as problems arise. That is why you can no longer edit your posts (I set the usergroup up that way). Once everything calms down on v6p, you will be removed from the additional usergroup and go back to being regular Joe.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
But what you ARE doing is taking peoples money, for months at a time, for products or services you said you would deliver, and when you don't, it's like pulling teeth for them to get their money back.

The guys on V6P have been asking for their parts or money for weeks, and it's just excuse after excuse with you.

The bottom line is that if you are going to take peoples money, make sure you can produce in a timely manner.

You are not producing.

joe80055

Reaction score
Hey Dean, let me know if you got the goods. I checked the tracking numbers and shows they were delivered late last week

EnjoiPugs

Reaction score
Hey. I did get that stuff you sent. I'll post some pictures of it in my thread later. I'm kinda taking a break from the project to get finances under control. Ugh, bills.

As far as the "Joe status" goes lol, he's been really helpful for me in terms of information. I did purchase a some oil lines from him and it was a good deal and arrived in a timely manner. That being said, I however agree with the posts above^. Joe, you should finish the projects you started before starting new ones or send the refunds. I think the next people you work with should be explained to very clearly that they are prototypes or should be assisted in a certain amount of time discussed before the transaction. Like they're saying, it's just a precaution and I think it's only fair to the 6GA members.

shonda1989

Reaction score
i urg people to not do business with joe i am glad there are a few of you that have had luck but he has become extremely untrustworth on V6P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back