throttle response mod

jaz

Reaction score
yep just adjusted the cable... eats up gas like crazy tho and you idle higher so i wouldnt really recommend it but enjoy haha :squintwave:

mraw112

Reaction score
yep just adjusted the cable... eats up gas like crazy tho and you idle higher so i wouldnt really recommend it but enjoy haha :squintwave:

You tighten the cable to remove any slack in the cable. Dont tighten it so it actually opens the throttle body.

likeawp

Reaction score
while removing the throttle cables to clean my IM I also did this........readjusted the cables with little to no slack........all it does is make the gas pedal less lengthy to press down.......like Badger said only 1-2 mm difference........I do like it better though :D

likeawp

Reaction score
yea I try to make it as tight as possible so it would pull immediately when I press on the gas pedal............on a manual transmission like yours it would probably make rev matching and such more efficient :hihi:

tunerbum147

Reaction score
yea i was wondering how you guys got your cable to tighten. i tried it and got some slack out of mine but not all so i was wondering if i did it right.

Latest posts

Back