Time for a change......

cdubb77

Reaction score
klee said:
You have a bit of negative equity to catch up on. I doubt you would get the 6500 trade in value you are looking for considering you have rear bumper damage and a bit of body damage along the rear wheel well if I remember correctly. What are your payments like?

Yeah, trading it in is a problem. I know the dealer's gonna give me flack for the mods. The only mods I wouldn't take off/sell are the intake (threw away the factory stuff) & the drop (threw away the factory springs and shocks). I know they'd give me a lot of grief over the drop especially :rolleyes: Yeah, that body damage isn't going to help my cause. My rear bumper is jacked up, I have dings all over the passenger rear door and that crap over the driver side rear wheel well. :mad: I pay $219.00 a month for car payments.

back3yx.jpg

close0vh.jpg

du3ce said:
2003 has the most problems

What kind of problems? That sux. :mad:

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
at least you dont have this!!
BigScrape1.jpg

or one of these!
trianglewindow.jpg

or even one of these, and trust me, this sucks, i have to unlock from the passenger side! haha
doorhandle.jpg

imagine my trade in value as my car is right now......with the plastic bagged cardboard window, haha.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Damn Andy. It hurts just to look at that key hole. They jacked yo $hit up man. :mad:

Muyo

Reaction score
03+ Has also tranny problems as the 6th gen. Ever since they started assembling them fully in USA there have been more and more problems.

5th gen Accord is most reliable I think. My friend beats the hell out of his transmission and the engine and the thing is still going at 180k miles.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
Damn Andy. It hurts just to look at that key hole. They jacked yo $hit up man. :mad:

haha, yea, it just pisses me off now, cuz of how i have to unlock from the passenger side, then walk back to the driver side to get in. the window got me the most.....as in damages, cuz i just bought that sticker!!!! haha.

cdubb77

Reaction score
I've decided to just keep my 6th gen and keep modifying it. Too much hassle sellin' all my stuff and dealing with the current *minor* body damage to my car and I'm not sure if I can afford higher payments right now anyway. Thanx to everyone for their advice. I'm gonna continue to rep. the 6th gen's baby. :D

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
I've decided to just keep my 6th gen and keep modifying it. Too much hassle sellin' all my stuff and dealing with the current *minor* body damage to my car and I'm not sure if I can afford higher payments right now anyway. Thanx to everyone for their advice. I'm gonna continue to rep. the 6th gen's baby. :D

yeaaaaaaaaaaa, thats what i was waitin to hear, haha.

Muyo

Reaction score
I was afraid for a second that we was going to lose another one...phew

cdubb77

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm still paying monthly payments for my Accord. :rolleyes: :( I'm gonna stop modding it :eek: and start puting my $ towards paying it off. I won't mention how much I still owe :rolleyes:. I bought my Accord in Jan. '04 with 41,000 miles. I now have 107,400. :eek: As soon as it's paid off, I'm gonna get a 7th gen 4 door V6 sedan. Some of you guyz that have been here for a while know that I've always loved the 7th gens. I'll probably be selling some mods that are currently on the car along with some parts not installed yet. Check out the classifieds soon.

Lata.

P.S. Not sure what I'm gonna do once I pay it off. Either give the car to my fiance (she's telling me to "raise" it back up if I do give it to her. :rolleyes: She's not feelin' the drop) or trade it in.

Back