Time for a change......

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
I have to get the autotragic for the wife to drive too. :eek:

like eric said.....2 cars;) hahaha. get the 7th, and then just find a good privately for sale car in the paper or in the tresure hunt. then you can have all the fun you want with the 7th, like a turbbbbooooooo, haha.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
like eric said.....2 cars;) hahaha. get the 7th, and then just find a good privately for sale car in the paper or in the tresure hunt. then you can have all the fun you want with the 7th, like a turbbbbooooooo, haha.

I'll think about it. :cool:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I hate how 7th gens look, i hate sedans. I kind of like the couple, but not stock. But enough of my oppinions, it's a better car overall.

But you would be suprised what you can get for a car. The lowest me or even a family member has got was probably 1k over private party. Modded or not. I sold my talon for 3k over bluebook, and i didn't even put it up for sale. Proble 1g invested, and 200 less than i paid for it. And mods shouldn't add to value. But, if someone likes your mods, they will get attached to it. Just don't give a potentical buyer leverage. If they think they should get $xxx amount off because a flaw, tell them it's normal for the year. Or, mods, tell them if they are looking for a stock car, it's not for them.

You get one of two types of buyers. One who is just browsing, trying to find the cheapest car. Or one who likes your car and is trying to get it as cheap as possilbe. If you can sit on it for awhile, and not budge, you can get a decent amount over what you really should. You need to find that buyer who gets attached to your car off the bat.

Back