Twobit

Reaction score
**Edited by BN***
You point is understood, but the wording was wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Twobit said:

wow, that was kind of uncalled for and definitelty sounds racist.

i agree with some of your points and see where you're coming from and headed with your argument, but i don't think the way you said it was called for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twobit

Reaction score
I don't have anything against the hispanics, or any other ethnic background when they are lawful like the rest of us. They'de be just as pissed off if people from the US fled every year to come to their country, squander their incomes, and take their jobs when they, the refugees don't have necessary documentation to be a full citizen. Am I not right? I have plenty of hispanic friends, it's the ones who come here without the proper documentation required.

EliteStyles6th

Reaction score
yea man..damn. im wit fallen on this. im not sayin wha TwoBit is sayin is wrong...its just the the word "infested" def sounds racist to me. real harsh! lol..

Twobit

Reaction score
Ok, they're not infesting, they're fleeing their country, for a "better" life in ours.. better enough said? What makes it so much better? I've never been their or seen their judicial system, and I may be jaded...but can it honestly be that horrible?

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
try political persecution, 3rd world wages, legal slavery, gestapo policies, basically Nazi Germany but in the 21st century.

it's bad, not terrible at times, but bad.

underage prostitution that goes unresolved.

Twobit

Reaction score
Well there ya go then. Didn't mean anything to sound bad guys, just fed up with it all

EliteStyles6th

Reaction score
Twobit said:
Ok, they're not infesting, they're fleeing their country, for a "better" life in ours.. better enough said? What makes it so much better? I've never been their or seen their judicial system, and I may be jaded...but can it honestly be that horrible?

lol oh i dunno i have no clue. i agree, i dont like when people take advantage of sumthing when it its not neccessary. yes for those who are HERE in this country ILLEGALLY..for a "LIVING"...then i agree .

Jeffro

Reaction score
Well, this is about as far from weed at burger king as you can get... :computer:

Back