Tinting Tails Red?

Skyy

Reaction score
Im just not a fan of the white/amber strip on the 98/99 tails...and I've seen some of you guys with that part tinted red.

How'd you go about this process?
I know there is spray tint, but to my knowledge, all thats available is black...so did you find red spray tint or what?

st3b0

Reaction score
i used some red tint off ebay. it's like window tint, but obviously red. it works great.

Skyy

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Ill try out the hobby store first and see what I can find. If not, I'll resort to ebay.

As for searching, I searched prior to posting.. However my skills of the search function, admittedly, aren't very good. So I apologize. Forgive meh? :D

imaricer:)

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Ill try out the hobby store first and see what I can find. If not, I'll resort to ebay.

As for searching, I searched prior to posting.. However my skills of the search function, admittedly, aren't very good. So I apologize. Forgive meh? :D

its all good man, you have to know our search function, its not that smart. next time enter the key word. in this case i just typed TAIL LIGHTS.

Skyy

Reaction score
its all good man, you have to know our search function, its not that smart. next time enter the key word. in this case i just typed TAIL LIGHTS.

Ahhh, I get it. See, I type "red tint tails", and I didn't really get much. But..that would explain it, so I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks!

Back