tips for me to help stance my car

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Having a stanced car isn't cheap! You go through tires like crazy! My car has been on my stock wheels for over a month because I ate through my bbs tims michelin pilot super sports. Fml if i only knew how much those tires were before I destroyed them :wtf:

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I know this question might piss some people off.But to get this ''stance'' on our cars that everyones talking about.Is a camber kit required to give you that negative camber look? or is the camber kit to help salvage our tires??

what Ive gathered so far in order to bulid these car stances like some of the other dope rides on this forum is: Wider wheelsk at least 9'' or more front and back,lowered ride and rolled fenders/shaved bumper tab.Is the camber kit necessary in order to attempt the stance look,or can it be done with natural camber...:coffee:
You can have enough camber if you go low enough but it depends on how you set up your car. All those factors need to converge at one point. There's no 'formula' to making a car sick. You have to just know what you're doing by putting in the time to understand exactly what you want.
Having a stanced car isn't cheap! You go through tires like crazy! My car has been on my stock wheels for over a month because I ate through my bbs tims michelin pilot super sports. Fml if i only knew how much those tires were before I destroyed them :wtf:

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk
But isn't your car on Adobe suspension? Lol

Get an alignment and rotate/flip your tires.

4door accord02

Reaction score
You can have enough camber if you go low enough but it depends on how you set up your car. All those factors need to converge at one point. There's no 'formula' to making a car sick. You have to just know what you're doing by putting in the time to understand exactly what you want.

But isn't your car on Adobe suspension? Lol

Get an alignment and rotate/flip your tires.

at this point im wanting to throw on a camber kit and widen my rear stance by throwing 1.25'' or 1'' spacers on tha rear.Im 18x8 rims right now and would like to keep em since i like they way they look.But I want a little more aggressive stance. so looking into tha spacer option options.this is what my car looks like right now pretty much. I know it has a lotta potential!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
:tumbleweed:

Havn't you posted this in a few other threads ?

You will need 25-30mm spacers LOL yeck.

:hahano:

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
I'm on all natural camber, and I think it looks ok
IMG_20111001_150722.jpg

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
at this point im wanting to throw on a camber kit and widen my rear stance by throwing 1.25'' or 1'' spacers on tha rear.Im 18x8 rims right now and would like to keep em since i like they way they look.But I want a little more aggressive stance. so looking into tha spacer option options.this is what my car looks like right now pretty much. I know it has a lotta potential!!!

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6803/jorgessccord.jpg[IMG][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/jorgesaccord2.jpg/][IMG]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3822/jorgesaccord2.jpg[IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]
Adding a spacer while having narrow wheels will look gross, don't do that. Just save up and get something more legit and do it without spacers. :)

truWarier02

Reaction score
Adding a spacer while having narrow wheels will look gross, don't do that. Just save up and get something more legit and do it without spacers. :)

Word. Go with at least an x8.5 +25 offset or lower. Will look much better than spacing out x8's.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
To me, even my 9.5s look a little narrow... Gonna try and go bigger!

Back