Tires rubbing in the rear? - clicky

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yeah I know, but I think what we did was just cut off enough of that metal tab so the tire would clear it. There was still enough of the tab left to screw it back in.

**** where is Kevin?? KEVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!?!?!?!

LOL sorry bro. I wuz teh busy.

Yeah, we didn't have to re-drill for the screw. Or at least I don't remember having to. I dremeled the plastic bumper tab and the metal tab, almost right up to the edge of where the screw is. Just leaving enough of the metal for the screw to still be securley attaching the bumper.

I take it you ppl want pics? :rolleyes: Probably won't get a chance until tomorrow night....

changaroo

Reaction score
pics would be naice :) id like to fix it before import alliance. dont wanna drive 800 miles rub rub. lol.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Alright cool, I'll def take some this week. And at the same time I can show you my endlink bracket that snapped. :rolleyes: Who says the endlinks are the problem?!?!?!?!

....And my fukked up caliper. And chipped rotor. And "hole" going into the trunk. And wheel stud that won't sit flush.

......that's all in one wheel well, folks.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Alright cool, I'll def take some this week. And at the same time I can show you my endlink bracket that snapped. :rolleyes: Who says the endlinks are the problem?!?!?!?!

....And my fukked up caliper. And chipped rotor. And "hole" going into the trunk. And wheel stud that won't sit flush.

......that's all in one wheel well, folks.

image.php

Back