TL Wheel Discussion

black95gsr

Reaction score
So everyone knows this is the pm i sent I<3jdm, bc i saw his thread, but it was closed, so this is for everyone that wants to see the stretch on a 17x8 tl wheel with 205/45/17. I did it bc i was gonna go with spacers to, but im going a different route and to me the stretch is a bit extreme.

QUOTE=i<3jdm]
black95gsr said:
Hey man I saw your thread on your new tl wheels. i couldnt reply on it bc it was closed, but thats a good deal on them, bc i paid 150 for mine in perfect condition with brand new 235/45/17 michelins on them. but i have them on my accord now, which currently has 205/45/17s, and i think the stretch is a little much, but i'm sending you a pic so you can have an idea what the stretch is on them. yes mine are 17x8's too

HPIM0877-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG00004-20101009-1650.jpg
[/IMG]
HPIM0880-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG00003-20101009-1649.jpg
[/IMG]

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
wait, so you think the stretch is a bit extreme with the 205's???

black95gsr

Reaction score
wait, so you think the stretch is a bit extreme with the 205's???

extreme for my taste, but order to go as low as I wanted to with spacers thats the stretch I had to have. but i'm not going that route anymore, I have something else different in mind I wanna do.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
true...whats your plans?

and I have been really looking into 215's...hoping that with smaller spacers it will sit nicely within the fenders but my main concern is straightening out my camber and I don't want the fenders to be an issue with that...whats the height from ground to your rear fender? Just so I could know how much mine will look compared to that

TERRIFIED_TANK

Reaction score
For these TL wheels, you're suppose to just use the OEM Acura lug nuts right?
The set I was looking at doesn't have the nuts included, so I was wondering if it'd be best to just get the TL lug nuts from the Acura dealership? Also where is the best place to get Honda centercaps? dealership? Anyone have a price check on the lug nuts and caps?
Thank you.

Narftastic

Reaction score
For these TL wheels, you're suppose to just use the OEM Acura lug nuts right?
The set I was looking at doesn't have the nuts included, so I was wondering if it'd be best to just get the TL lug nuts from the Acura dealership? Also where is the best place to get Honda centercaps? dealership? Anyone have a price check on the lug nuts and caps?
Thank you.

I'm pretty sure you can use your regular lugs(someone correct me if I'm wrong)

For center caps try eBay, Craigslist, or junkyard. You can go to the dealership but there going to charge you way to much.

Back