to Finally clear up the "mikes car is so high" discussion

Millz

Reaction score
not sure why it bothers you so much...

honestly man, you have NOTHING to prove to anybody

at the end of the day does it really matter what someone tells you on the internet or at a meet for ex.?

if someone tells you to go "lower" laugh it off and hand them a dyno sheet

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
You really shouldnt care so much about what people think about your car. In the end, it's you spending your time, effort and money. It should be to make you happy, not to create attention to make you feel better.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Mike, why is you car so high?? :hide:

No seriously though I kinda hear you. It's getting to the point with my car where it is a REAL pain in the *** driving in Hartford as low as I am. I just got my front lip and bumper repainted about two months ago and my front lip is all scraped to **** already. I love the way my car looks tucking front and rear, but I am seriously considering swapping my suspension out for something a bit more comfortable.......dare I say........wait for it.......Tein Basics, lol. If only for the height adjustability and ride comfort. Or maybe some SS's with the EDFC if I feel like forking out the extra $$. Maybe I'm getting old or something, but lately the stiffness of my suspension has been getting on my nerves.

You really shouldnt care so much about what people think about your car. In the end, it's you spending your time, effort and money. It should be to make you happy, not to create attention to make you feel better.

I'll be the first to tell you that I mod my car for me, and no one else. I do what I like, and I try to mod my car in the most unique way possibly, while still keeping it clean and simple. I've had a few people tell me my car has a euro look to it, which I don't really see. Maybe I've been spending too much time on the 'tex. Bottom line is while I do what I like when it comes to my car, but what makes it all worth while is seeing people doing double takes driving down the road, and approaching you while your pumping gas to tell you how great she looks. That's what it's all about........

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Mike, your car is high/slow and blue.

Not even sure why there is continued discussion about it.

Srsly, a dropped/slammed/hella flush look is the going trend right now, so of course you're going to get alot of those comments.

I think Millz summed it up best though.....and Go > Show any day of the week.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the quality of roads is absolutely an acceptable excuse not to go lower. anyone who says theres no reason NOT to go lower is willing to compromise more...thats the difference. some people redo their whole interior for a stereo install...i like stealth. compromise.

hell, the bottom of my bumper has a 4" long crack in it i just noticed a few months ago...at stock height. theres one chunk of lower splash shield left. can't use the clips in the front corners of the bumper cause there's nothing to clip them to :lawl:

**** roads + stiff suspension...you want to look good and bounce around, go for it. i'll pass.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
the quality of roads is absolutely an acceptable excuse not to go lower. anyone who says theres no reason NOT to go lower is willing to compromise more...thats the difference. some people redo their whole interior for a stereo install...i like stealth. compromise.

hell, the bottom of my bumper has a 4" long crack in it i just noticed a few months ago...at stock height. theres one chunk of lower splash shield left. can't use the clips in the front corners of the bumper cause there's nothing to clip them to :lawl:

**** roads + stiff suspension...you want to look good and bounce around, go for it. i'll pass.

Gramps_tongue.jpg

Tell 'em, Ry Ry! :lawl:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Fortunately they have been improving alot of roads around here, still many that need improvement, but it's getting better.

Would make lower the car more a serious consideration now as well.

Mike, if you're looking to come up to Toronto, to drive on some smoother roads, do it up!

Hopefully you won't have any border issues.........:inouteek:

Back