too low? lol

Forte EXE

Reaction score
That's perfect! That's how low i had my car for about a week. It wasnt too bad you just gotta be patient. And it's definately practical. You gotta pay to play.

accorddumped.jpg

1320performance

Reaction score
That's perfect! That's how low i had my car for about a week. It wasnt too bad you just gotta be patient. And it's definately practical. You gotta pay to play.

accorddumped.jpg

very true. btw the rear can go another 1.5 -1.8 inch lower front can go 2+ inch lower but have to get the subframe redone to go that low.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
the only "pay to play" is in the price you'll be paying when your **** gets torn up

back to my original question, how are the UCA's treating the shock tower?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I don't think Moleman even dropped his that low, and that is about the lowest, driveable Accord I've seen, not bagged.

I think to have the subframe on the ground is a bit much, the outward appearance of the car looks great, but once you get underneath, kind of takes away from the quality of the overall ride.

1320performance

Reaction score
the only "pay to play" is in the price you'll be paying when your **** gets torn up

back to my original question, how are the UCA's treating the shock tower?

UCA never touch the shock tower never bottom out. function and form suspension spring preload never change only the height changes if you are ridding on some cheap *** suspension u will mess up the UCA and put a hole in your shock tower.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
its that low and it never touches the shock tower...... riiiiiiiiiiight

i've ridden in F2's that were that low, it hit the tower plenty, since there is next to zero play

1320performance

Reaction score
dude check your damping and your preload thats the key to set up your suspension. the UCA never touch the shock tower i will bet you money on it.

Latest posts

Back