too low? lol

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
I wish I had a pic of my friends EK his low like you all you hear when in his car is scrapes after scrapes and yes he has done a subframe mod

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The tire is rubbing the undercoating off the wheel well. If it's doing that, that's the only reason the UCA might not hit the shock tower, but I'll bet you it's damn close. There's only about .50 to .25in of clearance there it looks like, if that.

I don't know what subframe mod you speak of, other than removing the front half of it, which is always a great idea.....

you-are-BEDE

Reaction score
so im the owner of the car it was rubbing from my old tires and so i got smaller ones front :195/40/17 back: 205/50/17 the front use to be 205/50/17 which is why i got those rubbing marks on it but with the 195/40/17 no rubbing but super low >.< and thats why for those people that are like doode that looks wierd yea you know why now

Last edited:

matt_glesn

Reaction score
haha wth, you will be scraping on everything. you should drive to kansas and plow snow in the winter time, you probably wouldnt even make out of the driveway. I hope you bagged it so you can just hit a button and bump up, if so i give you props.

you-are-BEDE

Reaction score
The tire is rubbing the undercoating off the wheel well. If it's doing that, that's the only reason the UCA might not hit the shock tower, but I'll bet you it's damn close. There's only about .50 to .25in of clearance there it looks like, if that.

I don't know what subframe mod you speak of, other than removing the front half of it, which is always a great idea.....

ummm with the new tires it lowered it by an inch so i still have that .50 to .25 inch of clearance but no rubbing ^_^

Latest posts

Back