Took some pics today

DaAccord98

Reaction score
jesus christ 4x4 lol....naw man shyt lookin tight very clean

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
Thanks guys to the guy who wants to know my rims I got them from www.victoriatire.com and they are 5zigen knock offs but there just as good, everyone before I got them (honda-tech people) where like no man there gunna be cheap and basically snap when you hit a bump. People on honda-tech are dumb nuff said. Anyways for wheels and tires, plus the lug nut kit it cost me a 1000 dollars even and they paid for shipping.

To the guy who said "blackhousings?" I personally think that blackhousings only look good on dark colored cars. Thats just me though. :)

And to the guy who was talking about my exhaust, well I was going to get the magnaflow but just for kicks before I orderd I was like hm I wonder how my car would sound with no mufflers? So I removed the stock huge mufflers and started it up gave it some revs and it sounded good. So a guy my dad works with has a shop and so he had this guy just fab up so straight pipes to where the mufflers would connect and just bring the pipes right out the back then we put the tips back on and there is my exhaust system. Only cost 50 bucks for it all and it is really good work by the guy who did it. He is an amazing welder. Also I totally trust there work because my dads friend who has the shop he has a 5.0 that runs 9's and its all motor. lol just for the hell of it here is his best run yet running a 9.39 at 143MPH
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/9.39/0/e6be5b2e-174e-4d94-8a6e-988e00fd46ee.htm

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
To the guy who said I should color match my tails, well I did so and here they are now.

tails2.jpg

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I already let you know on honda tech, pretty nice, i'd change some things. As for the black housing, i sort of agree. I have them on a silver car though and i think they look better. I don't think it's a requirement at all. I think they look perfectly fine stock, especially on white.

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
haha my bad I wasnt really paying attention on here who asked about the white tails lol. Thanks! :)

Back