Top Gear America.... Win or Fail???

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
well 1000 lbs :)lawl:) is about 1500USD. ish. not much of a difference but for me it was the difference between a dodge neon and a plymouth breeze. breeze ftw. best 1400 ever spent lol

dadams

Reaction score
im still mad they cant think of their own challenges...

and the blind guys dog feels the same way bout the show as we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
wait, you've owned either a neon or a breeze? :lawl:

get out, right now

i was young, stupid, broke, but had just enough cash for it.
honestly, that car never let me down once. engine/tranny wise at least. lower ball joint crapped out on me this summer :lawl:. i miss that car, took my road test in it, almost got a DUI in it, sound system etc. 6ga is so much better though ahah.
anyway, top gear. this episode wasnt bad honestly. big step up from last week

CHID0

Reaction score
Show's gettin better. Like Badger said, Tanner has zero personality.

The whole show still seems really scripted, and i see tons of potential for inserting jokes and shenanigans. They better get it sorted in the net few episodes....

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
give them a season to break out of there mold. i agree that it is a show by show copy, but that is to test a well done shows ratings vs the new show. IF the show takes off, then they will be comning up with skits that rival BBC

imaricer:)

Reaction score
I figure they are copying the original since a lot of americans dont watch BBC and they want those ppl to see what top gear is all about more or less.

And Tanner just seems like he gets really annoyed easily, and is an asshole, and is only on the show to better his name. did u guys notice how as soon as he got in the Z w the blind guy he seemed really annoyed from the start? he was talking to him like he was a dumbass.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the show is a series...its supposed to resemble tguk...even tgau uses the identical format, and they're at least 3 seasons in.

from most of the comments ive read across the net, i think its a lose-lose situation for the bbc/history. people want something "as good as" tguk, but then complain about it not being "original." same thing with "the office"...either it wasnt as good as the original, or they were plain ripping off the gervais version. cant win...

http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-gear-se-1-ep-2_2092026.htm

btw, theres also the tguk "apocalypse holiday dvd" uploaded there...not a very exciting episode, but still some :lawl:s

Back