Totalimmortal's 98 Coupe[56K? Go bake a cake]

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Sonnick said:
It's so much better with the new clutch dude. Just wait til you mash it in 1st gear..Hehe. Get the Megan header too..it's a great piece and made a bit of a difference in the top end.

Fellow Exedy/Fidanza/PSPEC owner ;)

I didn't know you had a PSPEC, it's awesome huh??

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Just got my header in :D

Header1.jpg

Header3.jpg

Header2.jpg

cg6boi

Reaction score
what did you use to mask off the letters on the valve cover? just masking tape? sorry that may be a dumb question just wanna start my project soon and wanna get all my ducks in a row so to speak

ktz_04

Reaction score
hey bro i think we should meet up sometimes. i always go to asheville,nc i got some friends over there. i jas got back from there.jas this last weekend.. ill let you know.. maybe we can do photoshoot...

CHID0

Reaction score
nice ride man....I like where you mounted the tweeters too. I have the front RF components and i mounted mine on the door. If i ever get the rears I'll probably mount them where you have em

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
How much did you spend on your clutch and flywheel combo? Header looks good as well.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
cg6boi said:
what did you use to mask off the letters on the valve cover? just masking tape? sorry that may be a dumb question just wanna start my project soon and wanna get all my ducks in a row so to speak

I didn't mask it off, I sanded it with a sanding block after the paint dried. It's a full days job.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
ktz_04 said:
hey bro i think we should meet up sometimes. i always go to asheville,nc i got some friends over there. i jas got back from there.jas this last weekend.. ill let you know.. maybe we can do photoshoot...

I'm allmost always at work, the Best Buy on Airport Rd. in Home Theater. Hit me up :beer:

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
CHID0 said:
nice ride man....I like where you mounted the tweeters too. I have the front RF components and i mounted mine on the door. If i ever get the rears I'll probably mount them where you have em

The RF tweeters are part of my 6X9 rear component set, I hate them to tell you the truth. I've never been a fan of Titanium tweeters in a car, I could never have those things pointed at me. My actual front's are Boston Acoustics Rally(SL) Series comp's. I'll be switching to all Alpine Type-R's very soon, once I get my 4 channel.

Back