Touching up dash (tan interior)

robollama

Reaction score
I've got a spot where my dumbass self used adhesive remover to get off some adhesive left behind by the previous owner on the dash, only to use **** that's too strong and it peeled some of the paint off. Are there any color-coded products for our dash or anything similar? If it helps I've got the 2-tone tan leather interior.

JEER42

Reaction score
I've got a spot where my dumbass self used adhesive remover to get off some adhesive left behind by the previous owner on the dash, only to use **** that's too strong and it peeled some of the paint off. Are there any color-coded products for our dash or anything similar? If it helps I've got the 2-tone tan leather interior.

Post a pic of this problem so we can help you with options.

robollama

Reaction score
Sure I'll get a pic tomorrow after work. I'll pretty much have to spray over it with... something.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You will have to use vinyl paint. Krylon makes a product, although being in the US you may have more options as well.

robollama

Reaction score
You will have to use vinyl paint. Krylon makes a product, although being in the US you may have more options as well.

Alright but are there any types of color codes to match it to?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You can look up the interior colour code of your car.

Krylon won't make something exact, for that, you would probably have to take it to Sherwin-Williams and see if they can match it up for you.

Best to go with your fuse cover on either the driver/passenger side of the dash and see if they can come up with something close.

lashlee

Reaction score
When I repainted part of my dash to match when I added the 3" domes I used SEM vinyl dye. It was the closest match that I could find.

Back