Tough Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
it makes me :lawl: when people talk about leaving for an sti

2 different cars, folks.

id still feel like a queer driving around with that shopping cart wing AND the rear windshield spoiler...one of these days, im going to rip one off...

No kidding, not in the same class so don't compare em. New STI's are a $35k car, our cars weren't in that realm when they came out.

Funny story: I was driving yesterday and saw what looked like some new POS Kia/Hyundai Accent "sport" or something from the back. Not thinking about it I just drove past it and a nice opening appeared so I accelerated and changed lanes then slowed down to make my right turn up ahead. I happened to look in the rear view mirror and saw that it was a new STI sedan (I could only tell from the front). He had accelerated and blew past me as I was turning right....but I could only laugh that the rear fascia of that car looked terrible and could possibly be mistaken for some POS Kia.

The guy must have thought I was racing him or something, which is g*y because I wasn't. Anyway, until Subaru makes an STI that doesn't look terrible, I wouldn't consider one.

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
No kidding, not in the same class so don't compare em. New STI's are a $35k car, our cars weren't in that realm when they came out.

Funny story: I was driving yesterday and saw what looked like some new POS Kia/Hyundai Accent "sport" or something from the back. Not thinking about it I just drove past it and a nice opening appeared so I accelerated and changed lanes then slowed down to make my right turn up ahead. I happened to look in the rear view mirror and saw that it was a new STI sedan (I could only tell from the front). He had accelerated and blew past me as I was turning right....but I could only laugh that the rear fascia of that car looked terrible and could possibly be mistaken for some POS Kia.

The guy must have thought I was racing him or something, which is g*y because I wasn't. Anyway, until Subaru makes an STI that doesn't look terrible, I wouldn't consider one.

It was probably just a WRX, they don;t make the new STi in the sedan, only the hatchback.

Anyway, I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back