Track Racing @ Chuckwalla Valley Raceway 10.28.12

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
Photos provided by CaliPhotography

the #11 was a requirement to run on the track had to have a # on the car:squintfinger:

Wheels are the Buddy Cub P2 Plus 18x8 +45 wrapped on Federal 595 RSR 225/4018 Treadwear 140
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chasing my Friend Tom from Buddy Club in his AE86 Coupe all the products he sold me are being put to use behind him as i chase him down!! lol

picture.php

picture.php

Yesterday i attended Chronicles hard parked for a few hrs and today let loose on the track! My FORM is the byproduct of my FUNCTION!!

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
nice pics jason! Love how u track your car, i really want to go but just hate to beat up my daily/show car! lol
Was going to roll to the chronicles meet but had a family party to attend. I heard your sponsored by buddyclub! lol

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
nice pics jason! Love how u track your car, i really want to go but just hate to beat up my daily/show car! lol
Was going to roll to the chronicles meet but had a family party to attend. I heard your sponsored by buddyclub! lol

Just raise it up a lil get some other wheels and tires and cover your car in 3m blue painters tape! and you are set to race and have fun with it! i Saw Jonathan there! and nah not Sponsored by BuddyClub My good Friend works for them!!!

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
nope not yet, so far only Chuckwalla Valley Raceway (CW and CCW), Big Willow (CW), Streets of Willow (CW), and Spring Mountain Ranch, Pahrump NV (CW) are the only tracks i have driven on.....

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Ooh nice. Should def check out buttonwillow if you have the chance man. The track is so nice and well laid out imo. There's an event coming up in December at buttonwillow. I'm thinking about going out to that with some buddy's.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Looks like good times were had.

Weather looks fantastic and perfect for a fun track day.

Back