Transmission Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley9875

Reaction score
Hey I'm back. I'm the guy who wants to swap out his engine and transmission with a J32A2 and 6 speed transmission. Alright, now I have a question... I've been looking everywhere for a J32A2 engine and I found one, now I just need to save up a couple hundred bucks to buy it. Now the transmission is where I need help. I can't find one. Now what someone mentioned is an '03 Acura CL-S 6 speed. I've been dying for a 6 speed. Now does it have to be a CL-S 6 speed, or could it be something like a RSX 6 speed? Is there more than one car brand for a 6 speed transmission?

-$tanley

finch13

Reaction score
It needs to be the CL/CL-S six speed. It has to be off another J-sereis V6 to bolt up with the J32A2.

Stanley9875

Reaction score
It needs to be the CL/CL-S six speed. It has to be off another J-sereis V6 to bolt up with the J32A2.

Okay, and the engine I found is a J32A2 Type-S, So does that mean that the transmission have to be from a CL-S or can it just be a CL? Im slowly learning, but i'm learning haha

-$tanley

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
Actually it can be a 6 speed accord tranny from a 7th gen v6 or a tl type s tranny from a 2nd or 3rd gen good luck i hope you find one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back