Trunk photos, anyone?

arise257

Reaction score
I've got the feeling that I'm missing something in there. Does anyone feel like taking a few pictures of their trunk, especially the inside roof of it? I need something to compare mine to.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The brakelight wires, back of the speakers, rods, etc are all suppose to be exposed, if that's what you mean.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yeah I hear ya. The harness for my spoiler brakelight hangs down 4" or so, seems out of place.

arise257

Reaction score
Aight, one more for ya:

Does your trunk light up when you pop it open? I had a b!tch of a time getting the donut out one night because it was pitch black outside. Gashed my finger open and everything.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
That you may be missing. There is a 168/194 bulb in the top that is behind a white plastic grate, which pops off with a flathead screwdriver.

Stile442

Reaction score
yes, a light should come on when you open your trunk. Stick your head in there and look at the roof of the trunk and pull the bulb. It might just be burnt out.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That you may be missing. There is a 168/194 bulb in the top that is behind a white plastic grate, which pops off with a flathead screwdriver.

You can always get some CCFL lights to brighten things up in the trunk.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
CCFL? Sorry, could you de-abbreviate that for me?

C = Cold
C = Cathode
F = Fluid
L = Lighting

There are several members who have those in their trunk, or in their headlights. Do a search and you'll be able to find pics.

Back