Trying to make my accord more fun and pass, questions smog

boorishid

Reaction score
well i put a deposit down on a new head today, going to pick up so my car has no down time. But the piggy back system would help me tune the car, i changed my mind from stage 1 to a sage 2 cam. Anyways the whole point of the piggy back is to tune the trims when the cam is in there. Im also thinking about miling the new head.

As far as the intake goes i did a lot of research on the acual concept of ram air intakes and have decided against it. Becuase it causes alot of lumps in the power band and only really makes it worth the small amount of compression when you doing top speeds. So in all reality it would be cool for a real race car but not a daily driver.

As far as intakes go im very intrested in an AEM v2, but im gathering they dont fit autos. Has anyone gotten one of these and it fit in there auto or was fairly easy to make fit? id love any info from someone running a v2 as to why it wont fit in an auto maybe some under the hood pics?

boorishid

Reaction score
idk the aem site says for manual only... thats what i wanna know why wont it fit in an auto

Fuzz

Reaction score
Just remember that you need to re-tune the car (best bet is ODB1 conversion). This alone will screw you over, but it is the only way to get the power out of your mods.

Sorry. Plus take into consideration Dyno time... 200-ish per hour.

Back