TSW Trophies

mr. smith

Reaction score
Hey guy I wanted to get some opinions on some tsw trophys I was entertaining the idea of getting. I've always wanted these rims when I was in h.s. but never were able to get them. I have this thing for old school/rare wheels so that makes me want them even more. if some one has some good ps skills id really appreciate it as well. also entertaining the idea of possibly having the powdercoated as well

m3-55.jpg

mr. smith

Reaction score
im not too worried about the weight i may just pick them up and swap them with my current wheels every now and then.lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'm a TSW fan, and the ones you posted look great. Sort of remind me of whatever's on 12345's car. I say go for it.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
fck yea they are but they won't bend on you!

LOL.....I beg to differ. My front passenger wheel is bent.

I honestly do think, after all of the **** people talk saying "I only want to lower my car 1.5 inches becasue the roads are soo bad here" waaaawaaaa cry me a river, the Greater Hartford area has the WORST roads I have driven on in my life, and my car is about 2" off the ground at it's lowest point.

I'm actually really getting sick of the lowness. But back on topic, TSW makes great looking high quality wheels, but I don't think ANY wheel is a match for the half assed roads in Hartford.

Back