FS: TSX/Accord Bumper Conversion

NotNice

Reaction score
Okay, so you were planning on using what's in the second pic from the bottom, then cutting off what's above the seam on the lip, and putting it on.

And the sides of the lip need extended to wrap all the way around?

correctoo

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Gotcha. So I guess the only thing eluding me here is...how would one go about extending the lip to wrap around fully into the wheel wells?

Brad2274

Reaction score
im considering this but wondering the same as redryder about the lip, im only an hour away and ive been looking for something to add to my accord, will the oem grill still fit? and does it still mount like oem?

NotNice

Reaction score
Lip would of course, need extending just as the bumper. Will fit everything like oem since it is on an oem sedan bumper. Would need a sedan bracket for a coupe.

Brad2274

Reaction score
extending the lip as in cutting it in half and filling in the gap? its looking like this is mostly compete i just need to apply bondo and a butt load of sanding? im really liking the concept, not so much the built in sedan grill, the plate mount rectangle, and having to get a sedan bumper/grill bracket, but im interested. were you going to just fasten the bottom of the lip to the bumper like oem, or attach and bondo/flush it like knightryder did?

NotNice

Reaction score
extending the lip as in cutting it in half and filling in the gap? its looking like this is mostly compete i just need to apply bondo and a butt load of sanding? im really liking the concept, not so much the built in sedan grill, the plate mount rectangle, and having to get a sedan bumper/grill bracket, but im interested. were you going to just fasten the bottom of the lip to the bumper like oem, or attach and bondo/flush it like knightryder did?

was just going to mabey use the bottom half of it. was going to make it as just an add on. since the tsx bumper alone set it off. all that needs to be done is filing in with bondo and sand to perfection. thats all. and i know u have backround with this stuff so you can see thats its realy simple. that plate mount can come right off lol.

Back