turbo accord

ninjacord

Reaction score
It has a synapse engineering fuel pressure regulator and upgraded injectors. Im not sure what size tho. The fuel rail looks stock and i havnt checked the fuel pump yet so im not sure abot that.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
So an update on the cars situation.. found that its running an ecu from a 93-97 civic. And its currently having a charging issue. It seems that the more i get into the car the more i find. The kid who sold it to me had no idea what he had. He told me everything was stock, save for the turbo. Haha not true. Its been a couple weeks and it was just one problem after another. But finally caught a break. My first 6gen accord was stolen and crashed about 2 years ago. I recoverd the car but it was deemed a total loss. I called the yard that had taken the car and its still there and hasnt been touched since the accident. Im having it towed to my house and im going to strip it. At least now i hav a parts car to use. Will make this build much easier.

After two years of rust/dirt and exposure to the elements, hopefully there is enough on it to salvage.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Useless comment... but I would think that'd be erie seeing a vehicle you used to own sitting at a yard.... Two years later.

ninjacord

Reaction score
After two years of rust/dirt and exposure to the elements, hopefully there is enough on it to salvage.

I thought of that. Even if i cant salvage what i need from it, the experience of taking the entire car apart would b priceless. I have the space to keep it and its not costing me anything to get it here.

ninjacord

Reaction score
Useless comment... but I would think that'd be erie seeing a vehicle you used to own sitting at a yard.... Two years later.

Nahh man not useless, its definatly the truth. This was the accord that sparked the love for the 6gen. Its gunna b hard, yet at the same time it will b nice to get closure. After this all happend to it i kinda just walked away.

Back