Turbo Kit on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboAV6

Reaction score
Josh and Opie from nfinite Kreationz in Albuquerque
A couple more things done tonight...
We got the up pipe in and I can already tell everything is going to be so tight.
I also cleaned up the Driver side bay and started on a real nice wire tuck.

Tomorrow we are gonna remove the intake manifold and the fuel rails put in my new injectors. We are going to polish the intake manifold and get it to shine up like the pipes. I have a question about the injectors. I have 450cc DSM injectors. Is the plug a direct hook up or will we need some sort of special connection to make the plug fit? If anyone knows that would be sweet.

Also i hope to get the power cable routed inside the frame and sleeved and then mount the battery box and get that all set up. I opted out of getting a NHRA approved box like Mopar or something for now. The track doesnt open till next season so then ill probably look into that.

Also headlights and bumper will come off tomorrow. We plan to cut out the center grill on the bumper to let the IC show through. I want to keep the honda badge im excited to show off my car as a honda. I also plan to mesh out the two side grill vent things. If anyone knows a good sight to get a nice lip kit thats what im looking for. I want to black out the headlight housing, and put HID's in there. I also wanna smoke out the ambers and the tail lights hopefully it will all turn out pretty nice.

If anyone has any suggestions for the engine bay i want to keep the theme black and chrome.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
there's not going to be anything in your engine but the turbo, engine and four corners

may wanna double check on the rule books for bumper cutting.... but then again that would require basic search skills, something you seem to lack since half of your questions have already been done time and time again on this site

TurboAV6

Reaction score
Does anyone read these forums to help or in anyway answers people questions. I never said i have all the answers or that this job is going to be perfect but im trying, and im lookig for all the answers. I hope no one really enjoys wastes their time posting things that are in no way helpful or related to seeing a turbo build work.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does anyone read these forums to help or in anyway answers people questions. I never said i have all the answers or that this job is going to be perfect but im trying, and im lookig for all the answers. I hope no one really enjoys wastes their time posting things that are in no way helpful or related to seeing a turbo build work.

Everything you've posted or asked about so far has already been done by someone on this site. We have a search feature, USE it, instead of asking for handouts on what you should do or how to do something b/c you're way in over your head.

We help people if they've tried and tried and still can't figure something out, but we're not gonna help you if you don't put forth some effort yourself. Especially on things like blackhousing your headlights, cutting your bumper, and as for the dsm injectors, that's something you should've looked up a long time ago when you were "researching" your build. Otherwise you wouldn't be asking about it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back