Turbo Kit on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
i believe its in the way for how v6 turbo set-ups sit...just my guess?

TurboAV6

Reaction score
Yeah there is not room for the turbo on a V6 with the battery still in place. This is the setup that im going to use in my car and youll see why... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sUz2i5iouI

Ok so im going to be running the power wire under the car tucked in the frame and im going to sleeve it the whole way

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
you can put it through the firewall..if not then you gotta drill a hole in your trunk..
hopfully the wire will last with the weather,road debris...exhaust heat..ha

TurboAV6

Reaction score
I know i have the same concerns but we have some heavy duty weather sleeving for it so we should be good. Also on the v6 (i dont know about the 4 cyl) the exhaust runs right down the middle and then splits so exhaust heat should be a problem. I would have put a whole in the firewall but its so tight in my bay that we decided this would be the most efficient route.

Back to work ill post more later.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So...you removed your intake and battery and took pictures of where they used to be and a picture of the side of your trunk. Good days work.

Did that take like 4hrs or something?

TurboAV6

Reaction score
So...you removed your intake and battery and took pictures of where they used to be and a picture of the side of your trunk. Good days work.

What is your problem just dont even post anything man its not worth your time obviously?

Ok here is my new power cable routed to my fuse box...
HPIM0371.jpg

I got my back seat out!!! I asked my installer for help and he just unclipped and bam thats it i feel dumb.
HPIM0372.jpg

Ok heres another question this reservoir was mounted to my battery housing but not there is nothing to mount it to any ideas???
HPIM0374.jpg

TurboAV6

Reaction score
One added note i didnt think to ask my installer but what is that tank and is there somewhere else i can put it?
Or could i paint it with some sort of paint that would be heat resistant and would last??
Thanks

TurboAV6

Reaction score

This was the original post^^^^^^^^^^

What is your problem just dont even post anything man its not worth your time obviously?

Then I responded this^^^^^^^^^

Then the post got edited and i got warned for flaming another member. Can Somebody please explain to me how that makes sense...or am i just missing something here???

Sorry to post in this particular thread but i mean really?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh jeezus....I cant imagine you being able to install spark plugs by yourself.

So here I'll help you a little bit...that dried up green stuff around the cap, thats coolant, guess what that means? That's the resevoir for your coolant. Tough one to figure out huh?
Dont get an attitude when we try and give you direction but think you know better and obviously dont. Who is this mystery "installer". I thought you could/were doing this stuff yourself?

So now its quite apparent, you have no idea what you're doing, no "built" engine, not that I ever though you did (judging by your "knowledge" of the engine and that engine bay), and that you won't be installing anything yourself or any idea of how it should run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back