FS: Turbo Kit

Snoobly

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm afraid im reaching the end of the game with the Accord. I'm moving onto new projects. Im selling my entire turbo kit. I would prefer not to ship, but am willing at buyers expense. This is the same turbo kit that Russianred (Nakita) was using, with some extra things added in that I purchased when I went boost. Looking for around $2000. Thanks for looking

Includes:
Custom downpipe
All the piping and rubber connectors
Turbonetics Turbo T3/T4 .57 Trim (No shaft play, $1200.00 brand new and still worth $600-$800 used)
Tial Wastegate
Blow off valve
Turbo Manifold
Innovative MotorSports A/F ratio gauge
Boost gauge

Everything you need for an OBD1 swap:
Chipped and tuned P28 ECU
OBD2 to OBD1 conversion harness
Resistor Box
480cc Injectors with connectors
OBD1 IACV with connector

I can also Include my custom exhaust if you want it. I think that's everything. Might have forgotten something small. Feel free to text or call with question. I only check my email once a day.
2002 Honda Accord is also for sale for $3500

Ran the turbo on the Accord for two years. IS A BLAST TO DRIVE. The car was dynotuned with 260 hp and 270 torque (about 300 horse and torque at the crank) at 8 PSI. However, I have decided to move on to new things.

I'm asking $2000 obo. If you were to buy all this and get it tuned seperately, you're looking at over $4000. The tune itself is $800. I'm open to trades, let me know what you have. Worst I can say is no. Please no low ballers.

00b0b_fSTLhi1dyq7_600x450.jpg

01414_7IpP0NY3e0G_600x450.jpg

01212_9ETadnnC8HI_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

Snoobly

Reaction score
Photos added to posting. Forgot bout that, sorry Red

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
2. When posting a thread, be sure to include: description, price and whether you will ship or not. Pictures of the item(s) are required.

i wouldn't say posting a link to craigslist is really 'posting a price and pics' i don't care too much about the pictures, but at least put a price in the title or original post...no one likes clicking multiple links to figure one simple thing out.

Back