TW full BaysonR lip Update page 4!!!!

Enough of a BaysonR fan

• Yes I would be interested in a full lip kit for a sedan.

Votes: 37 45.7%
  • Not really interested in a sedan lip kit.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Yes I would be interested in a full lip kit for a coupe.

Votes: 37 45.7%
  • Not really interested in a coupe lip kit.

Votes: 6 7.4%

• Total voters

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Okay guys/gals here is the TW, I am a fan of the BaysonR Type R style lip. I have been exchanging emails with the vendor on eBay about them and it turns out they don't produce anything but the front lip. I asked them and they told me IF enough people showed interest the would consider designing and producing them. So the goal of this thread/poll is simple: Yay or Nay. Just vote on the desicion. Some may like their WW but a full urethane lip for a relatively low price can't be beat IMHO. I did speak with Cody about this and he approved so no locky plz.

Something that does need to be mentioned now is that if this does happen someone in the bay area would need to get their OEM skirts and rear bumper measured to ensure correct fitment, or someone would need to donate the said parts :hide:

Last edited:

joshism

Reaction score
Re: TW full BaysonR lip

Nay. My Bayson R didn't line up with the line like the OEM lip, and the Bayson R's middle part is bent up. They send it to you in a teeny box with the lip all bent up in it to save on shipping. I'd rather get the fiberglass oem replica. Either way, if you get into an accident, both are gone. My OEM lip got ripped up, that's why I tried out the Bayson R. I've never seen an Accord with the Bayson R lip that lined up correctly with the bumper's lines.

DSC02256.jpg

DSC02254.jpg

Last edited:

imaricer:)

Reaction score

Nay. My Bayson R didn't line up with the line like the OEM lip, and the Bayson R's middle part is bent up. They send it to you in a teeny box with the lip all bent up in it to save on shipping. I'd rather get the fiberglass oem replica. Either way, if you get into an accident, both are gone. My OEM lip got ripped up, that's why I tried out the Bayson R. I've never seen an Accord with the Bayson R lip that lined up correctly with the bumper's lines.

Im sure there is a way to make it fit better. andeither way it looks sick! better than wings west if you ask me.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
TW full BaysonR lip

joshism said:

DSC02256.jpg

DSC02254.jpg

Heat gun >> you

And is your bumper oem or aftermarket?

Nismode

Reaction score

DSC02256.jpg

DSC02254.jpg
Yea, they're design is different from the OEM coupe lip, like not alike at all. I think it's ugly in my opinion.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

I think it's a good idea personally, because it could stimulate more and more people to try making new lip kits for our cars besides just them if they see independent people making full kits and marketing them.

I'm not like a big fan of their latest lip, but if they don't pursue any further development we'll never know what else they can make too. They might come out with a real winner, never know.

at least you're not saying something like "well everybody's got a ww kit so that's boring, I'm going to try something different"

because there's only like a handful of people on the site with the entire kit :lawl:

not sure where people are getting that refrain from, I think it's because they don't want to cough up the dough or find a deal personally :lawl:

and I'm trying to be impartial since I realize I have the kit myself, but I'd say this regardless.

imaricer:)

Reaction score

a better pic of this lip on the car woud be nice, instead of how and where it dosnt fit right...

knighthawk1104

Reaction score

DSC02256.jpg

DSC02254.jpg

if it's poly...sun bake it ftw.

Back