TW full BaysonR lip Update page 4!!!!

Enough of a BaysonR fan

• Yes I would be interested in a full lip kit for a sedan.

Votes: 37 45.7%
  • Not really interested in a sedan lip kit.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Yes I would be interested in a full lip kit for a coupe.

Votes: 37 45.7%
  • Not really interested in a coupe lip kit.

Votes: 6 7.4%

• Total voters

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Re: TW full BaysonR lip

ok so can we show Bayson R this, cuz that looks like a lot of support.

if anything I'd be grateful for at least a rear lip...

toofastaccord23

Reaction score

We need a lot more numbers for them to actually start thinking about it, Vimal aka "Knightryder" and i have already talked to Bayson R about making stuff for our cars and they told us that we need at least 200 people that are actually serious about buying.

Namboyz

Reaction score

damn 200!!! thats whole **** load of ppl.. its not happening...=( not to sound like a pessimist either.. its just a lot of people. lol

F23A1AT

Reaction score

We need a lot more numbers for them to actually start thinking about it, Vimal aka "Knightryder" and i have already talked to Bayson R about making stuff for our cars and they told us that we need at least 200 people that are actually serious about buying.

What!?!? Damn, have they even sold 200 of the front lips in total? If that's the case, I'm sorry if anyone got excited about these. I doubt we could ever reach that kind of number.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score

I don't really see the need for a poly rear or sides. I had an ABS rear lip and sides and they fit like a glove, additionally you don't really have to worry about them cracking or breaking becasue none of those pieces come into contact with the ground.
Actually, my sides took a good amount of abuse LOL. Then again, that was just me. I think Keith has the same issues :p

F23A1AT

Reaction score

Got this email form them a while back, I haven't checked my ebay messages in a long time. It appears we are making headway :D

Per your request and helpful suggestion, you should see a new front lip in early July for 01-02 coupe.

Thanks

- baysonr

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Its possible, however, unlikely. Look at the time stamps. Moneypits post was made many months before mine.

Back