Twenty Inches strong accord

NolaAccord504

Reaction score
Yea, im the new guy @ this forum apparently so, if ya feel like it, let me know what you think. also, if anyone knows a way to get the pictures to show up bigger than a thumbnail size, i'd greatly appreciate it. thank you

picture0122js6.th.jpg

picture67303fp0.jpg

Last edited:

Spyder

Reaction score
20" on an accord make you talk like t-t-t-t-t-t-h-h-h-h-h-h-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-s-s-s-s-s-s. 20" on cars are dumb to me. Personal opinion.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
NolaAccord504 said:
No offence taken, I understnad. Opinions are opinions and I respect them. My car belongs nowhere near this forum. srry for the mistake

its not that it doesnt belong here, its just no one here has put 20's on their accord cuz most everyone here just wants to go fast or look good. 20's are a little over the top, and they really barely fit on our cars. im sure it doesnt look bad tho, if the pics were bigger itd be easier to tell, haha.

6THGEN_AI4

Wow wow guys don't be so cruel...This guy visited my cardomain page yesterday and I told him to join us here. I know is your opinions but for a new guy who just made his first thread c'mom also I know we have to deal with comments (RULE). I now we express our personal opinions here but we all have different styles we can't expect everybody to be the same. Personally I'm into style and not speed and some here are into speed and others both. But the guy is more into big rims; we can say hey man the car looks good but if you put some lighter and smallers rims your brakes, axles and gas/mileage won't suffer too much. On the other hand the course of our trannys....I'm sure we have many elements to let him know the side effects of big rims.

I just expressed my personal opinions here, I just don't want anybody to take me wrong...Peace to everybody and :thumbsup:

minituck04

Reaction score
dont let these guys get to you. i hate big rims will never put them on my car. but if htat is what you like then thats all that matters. this is a custom accord site. there is alot you can learn on here. but iwth rims that size your drivetrain will suffer. welcome to the site bro

Back