Two Car guys fight gone wrong... (my personal friends)

nyknick1015

Reaction score
So to of my very close friends who are big car guys got into a heated fight last night. A lot of alcohol was involved but i figured that some of you might find it funny, MOST of you might find it really F***ed up

Two of my close friends who are roommates. For the sake of privacy, I am gonna call Roommate 1 R1 and roommate 2 R2.

R1 has a 700hp fully built pontiac G8
R2 has a B5 Audi A4 that was off the road for a year with a blown engine but R1 helped him at his shop free of charge to get it back running

So we were all drinking earlier on in the night, harsh worlds were exchanged, no punches thrown but almost. We go out to to the bar and it ended up being a slow night. R2 ends up leaving an hour before everyone. Me and R1 leaves the bar at around 2 pm. I pick up my stuff from their house when R1 yells because there is piss all in his bed. So angrily runs down to the garage to his car to only find more piss and other fecal matter all through out his interior of the R1's car.

So R1 opens up the hood of R2's car and takes a sledge hammer and goes to town on it.
20130106_152544.jpg

Last night ends up with both in hand cuffs. Crazy night beyond belief. A little background from them more is R1 is a HUGE DOUCHE BAG!! but as huge of a DB he is, he came from a well off family and hooked the whole house up with almost free utilities for all roommates and bought a ton of furniture and refrigerator for the house. R2 is not as well off and not as much of a bad person but has drinking anger issues.

I got dragged in to it but trying to get out of it. The police are involved taking care of all the court issues but Im still debating in my mind who did more wrong and i honestly cant really decide

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
lolwut...piss and **** in a car so the other smashes the engine bay with a sledge :lawl:

This sounds like a fun night out :lawl:

Brad2274

Reaction score
pretty messed up, both caused at least $1000 in damage (i detail cars, if that stuff is in the seats or carpet, you're gonna want to replace it) and i cant see it that well but it looks like the audi needs a new valve cover, maybe a head, and intake manifold.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i was thinking that the courts definitely gonna make R1 pay for the damages but i dont think it will be much because the car hasnt been registered and insured in almost 2 years from a blown engine. KBB on the a4 is around 1700 so he'd be lucky to pay less than half of that. Maybe not even anything if there is a counter suit for damages done to his car and his bed

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well since R2 was the first (and obvious) aggressor he'll probably get the harshest since he already has some sort of record. As long as R1 has some way of proving all he did for R2 in his shop, etc - Then he essentially should be free of charges.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Wow that sounds like some parties I have ended up at. Drinking never makes things better when you are around douchebags. Usually someone gets the **** beat out of them or someone ends up going to jail. Had 3 friends like that when I was younger and I am very happy I have not seen them since then. Good luck with that. I am sure anger management might be in the sentence for at least one if them

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Lmao good $hit no pun intended
Their both douche bags who fawks w/ another guys car? Or bed for that matter
Wtf did the car do 2 deserve that? :henry:

Back