Two shots from the Import Alliance Fall Meet

pattywak

Reaction score
Appreciate it man, your car was one of the first that caught my eye here on the forums.

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
Forreal? Man it's been a while since I've seen you I might have walked right by you and didn't know it! My bad man I didnt know you were at BnC!

yea man honestly i could have done the same lol. its all good tho.

pattywak

Reaction score
Man no ****? THat was your Civic on CCWs?? Everyone was giving that car some love at both BnC and the Fall Meet! I didn't know you knew Tim Schultz, I saw him driving your car when you guys were leaving BnC.

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
Man no ****? THat was your Civic on CCWs?? Everyone was giving that car some love at both BnC and the Fall Meet! I didn't know you knew Tim Schultz, I saw him driving your car when you guys were leaving BnC.

**** yea man. Tim is my boy. He might move down to atl and live with me. But I appreciate it. Yea I was far from able to drive so he did.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
wellllll.....i wish i would of known that was your civic..i forgot the green wheels were just temporary.

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
Yea I painted the equips black the week we got back from IA, and now they are on sn s2k around atl

pattywak

Reaction score
Very clean! Nice pics Eric!
Thanks!

**** yea man. Tim is my boy. He might move down to atl and live with me. But I appreciate it. Yea I was far from able to drive so he did.
Haha you been doing a little drinking that night? Haha and man yeah I knew that he might move down to ATL but I didn't know it was with you. man it's a small freaking world.

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
Haha you been doing a little drinking that night? Haha and man yeah I knew that he might move down to ATL but I didn't know it was with you. man it's a small freaking world.

man that is what import alliance is about, partying at night, then feeling like **** at the meet the next day. we had the cooler of beer in the car at b&c. lol. but yea i met Tim a while back, just through car meets and local people that knew him. but hes cool as hell.

Back