twofast4u's 2002 accord coupe (updated July 7, 2015)

Aman

Reaction score
Re: twofast4u's 2002 accord coupe (updated August 11, 2014)

Spotted you yesterday (Monday) heading eastbound on Steeles near YorkU. I was going the opposite direction in a black 4 door, lowered with yellow fogs.

It's looking good! I'm enjoying this thread.

twofast4u

Reaction score

Spotted you yesterday (Monday) heading eastbound on Steeles near YorkU. I was going the opposite direction in a black 4 door, lowered with yellow fogs.

It's looking good! I'm enjoying this thread.

Thats quite funny. I believe i saw you as well. Your car is coming along nicely as well. Right now im in ugly *** winter mode, so it pretty much looks like every other accord out there lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Dang that's bright lol. How did you wire it up, just to it's own on/off switch? Or with your front fogs?

twofast4u

Reaction score

Dang that's bright lol. How did you wire it up, just to it's own on/off switch? Or with your front fogs?

I'm throwing in an LED in there when it comes in. However, it is wired to my front fog switch.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Thanks for the update! Yeah, hella bright fog haha. I'm guessing you'd want it to paint-match the trim like your front fogs, no?

twofast4u

Reaction score
Thanks for the update! Yeah, hella bright fog haha. I'm guessing you'd want it to paint-match the trim like your front fogs, no?

I was thinking about painting the trim, however I think the black border separates it pretty well. Matches the rear bumper parking lights as well that have the black trim as well.

I noticed the bulb gets pretty hot after a while, so I will definitely be switching it to an LED bulb

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Well that only took several years!

Nice to see you finally got it done.

Good and bright.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I was thinking about painting the trim, however I think the black border separates it pretty well. Matches the rear bumper parking lights as well that have the black trim as well.

I noticed the bulb gets pretty hot after a while, so I will definitely be switching it to an LED bulb
That's right, it's about keeping / adding more contrasts that make the car look more appealing sometimes.

My rear side markers are painted in SSM, but I'm leaning towards blacking them out back again so they will integrate more with my other blacked out exterior.

I'm sure you're already aware of this, but just in case; Let's not forget to choose the LEDs in red, rather than white ones. ;)

twofast4u

Reaction score
That's right, it's about keeping / adding more contrasts that make the car look more appealing sometimes.

My rear side markers are painted in SSM, but I'm leaning towards blacking them out back again so they will integrate more with my other blacked out exterior.

I'm sure you're already aware of this, but just in case; Let's not forget to choose the LEDs in red, rather than white ones. ;)

YES! I definitely got red lol. Thanks!

Back