twokAccord's 2000 Accord Coupe (56k) (Updated)

twokAccord

Reaction score
Okay guys, I am selling my 240sx and getting back into modding my accord. A lot of people have told me that they miss my accord and that I was doing such a good job with it so it kind of motivated me into getting back into it. Another reason is that I see a lot of 240's but rarely see any nice 6th gen accords riding around. With that being said, expect to see me on here a lot more and also expect to see some updates on my accord.

Oh yeah, I might be moving back to California at the end of the year. Riverside to be exact.

Nice ride! that wouldnt be in cypress would it?

Yes sir, I live in Cypress.

Bax

Reaction score
Okay guys, I am selling my 240sx and getting back into modding my accord. A lot of people have told me that they miss my accord and that I was doing such a good job with it so it kind of motivated me into getting back into it. Another reason is that I see a lot of 240's but rarely see any nice 6th gen accords riding around. With that being said, expect to see me on here a lot more and also expect to see some updates on my accord.

Exact reason I want a 240 but I'm not 100% sure. It's just always nice having something people rarely see. I love the compliments I get from people at my school like "omg i used to never like accords until I saw yours" and "i never knew an accord could look good, holy crap, good job" haha.
But if you see a good 240 you just kinda blow it off as the "norm."
There's a sense of accomplishment in being different.

Anyways, I love your car! Your accord the way it used to be is one of the cars that got me on this site.
Can't wait to see what you do with it next. :thumbsup:

twokAccord

Reaction score
Just took this picture like 10 minutes ago.

7238316780_186b2e4d6a_b.jpg

Back