u guys are probably tired of my car but whatever lol

qwerty101

Reaction score
i like it...

but im sorry, i like the camera angles and what not but WHEN IN THE HELL DID WHOLE PICTURES OF CARS BECOME LAME??

im lookin at the car piece by piece, i want to see the whole thing...
ahah i dont know i wasnt the one taking the pics. lol but thanks for the input ill keep that in mind next time
lookin good as always.. i think you should keep them guards on.. im bout to throw mine on even though they take a daily beating
haha thanks man yeah they look sick with iit on. makes the car look a littel lower imo.
yes no inviteS?!? haha nice seeing ya today man. did you end up just not eating at dennys?
haha im sorry man next time tho for real. nah dennys was crazy. after finding no parking we just settled on some robertos. how was it tho did u go
calle cristobal right?

Car looks great man but the paint needs a proper detailing asap. Your next "mod" should be a Porter Cable and lot of supplies.
haha im sorry porter cables? what are those what do u mean
Other than that it really looks sick man. The rims and stance are perfect.
yeah i dont know what ur talking about tho. tell me about it. pm me about it

adoboi6

Reaction score
yeah..there was a lot of parking in the back. 45 minute wait, but its all good hah

qwerty101

Reaction score
yeah..there was a lot of parking in the back. 45 minute wait, but its all good hah
haha damn must of been worth it
car is ****in sexy jon! youre car is soooo damn low! hahaha
haha fuuuck not as low as urs man
Car's stance is freakin' sick. How many degrees of camber are you running front and rear, mayn?
i really dont know man. but my tires are holding up. not much tread gone from the inside after having the tires for 6 months. not much at all

LoveLee

Reaction score
lol it looks really freaking nice, but as ray said it needs a detailing, make that paint shine!!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
No mudflaps and good to go!

True car enthusiats always appreciate a clean looking ride! :jealousbow:

Back