Ubik's 2000 EDM Accord coupe(updated + new stereo 56k x)

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Re: Ubik's 2000 EDM Accord coupe(updated + new sounds 56k x)

It only tilts down, so no blinding people. And the tilt switches are getting on everything over here (my van, my wifes Renault) They must be stricter on blinding people here.

I've just noticed your car is the same colour as mine. Flamenco black is that the same as Nighthawk black?

I've always thought Flamenco black sounds a bit :icon_gay: :roy:

I believe nighthawk has blue flake in it, Flamenco has like rainbow flake in it so yeah :icon_gay:

reydio

Reaction score
Re: Ubik's 2000 EDM Accord coupe(updated + new sounds 56k x)

BTW, that sliding switch below your head unit on the left side, does that control the height of the headlight beam?

That is to adjust the headlight with 3 settings. I converted my CRX to the EDM headlights and they were awesome, especially the EDM uses only 1 H4 Bulb versus the US uses 2)9004 and 9005 I think).

steadypimpin

Reaction score
cool car bro. I like the little differences between the us and edm that you have. The vtec light is cool and so is the headlight switch. You gonna lower it anytime soon?

ubik

Reaction score
cool car bro. I like the little differences between the us and edm that you have. The vtec light is cool and so is the headlight switch. You gonna lower it anytime soon?

I'm not sure yet. I'll probably have to order the parts from the US so by time I've paid the postage and for the parts I think it will be quite expensive.

Last edited:
Back