uhmmm...

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I dunno, it seems logical I guess......

Hmmmmmm :thinking: (Girlfriends nail polish remover + 93 octane gas = better MPG?)

:confused:

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
This was busted by the MythBusters
redface.gif

N4TECguy

Reaction score
I personally tried it and I can't say that it made enough of an improvement to justify the risk of destroying all the rubber seals, IM/EM gaskets, head gasket, etc

Note that on that tank I got 29.41MPG. Even though I said that on that particular tank I should have gotten 26-27MPG, my average since then has been 29.39. My average on the 10 tanks before that was 28.84, that was with more city driving though (it was before I got a parking spot at school, so I drove 10 mins to the train station every day all city)

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8363

cg6boi

Reaction score
i refuse to push that link you put up...no ofense to you cuz you never gave me problems...but you know....

N4TECguy

Reaction score
cg6boi said:
i refuse to push that link you put up...no ofense to you cuz you never gave me problems...but you know....
Your loss not mine...

cg6boi

Reaction score
loss? what is this loss that you speak of? i lose nothing bro, i read what you said and it gave me the conclsion that it doesnt really justify the adding of acetone to my gas, and myth busters kicks ***, dont preach driveaccord to me, no one gains anything from that site...and mods if this is wrong of me to say i apologize but **** that site, im sure my stock 7th gen will get mocked just cuz i have tint and an ipod connection haha im such a ricer

N4TECguy

Reaction score
If you would have read it you would have seen that there are other people who have tried acetone. So much ado over nothing...didn't even bother to read it just to improve your own knowledge

cg6boi

Reaction score
if you are insulting my choice not to look at the damn site go **** yourself man, i just choose not to go to driveaccod, i get all the info from a whole bunch of knowledgeable people here, i dont have any desire to hear from you, so take your smart *** comments elsewhere

Back