Ultimate Ricer Challenge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
You guys are idiots.

You all whine and cry when someone calls your **** rice or hates on you about your tastes, but you turn around and do it yourself.

I hate **** like this more than anything. Granted I used to do the same ****, post up stupid pictures and hate on them but in the end they ain't no different than anyone else who loves tuners. The funny part is half of these cars you guys call rice have more work, care, blood, sweat & tears than your cars will ever have. And everyone wonders why tuners don't get any respect and have such a bad rap with so many people? I mean come on, someone has some tail lights or chrome rims and you guys call them a ricer? Should I call you all front runners, followers & trend whores because you all run out and buy the same lip kits? you all black house your headlamps? or some bull**** 'JDM" part?

...Just agitates the living F U C K out of me.

fit_love

Reaction score
You guys are idiots.

You all whine and cry when someone calls your **** rice or hates on you about your tastes, but you turn around and do it yourself.

I hate **** like this more than anything. Granted I used to do the same ****, post up stupid pictures and hate on them but in the end they ain't no different than anyone else who loves tuners. The funny part is half of these cars you guys call rice have more work, care, blood, sweat & tears than your cars will ever have. And everyone wonders why tuners don't get any respect and have such a bad rap with so many people? I mean come on, someone has some tail lights or chrome rims and you guys call them a ricer? Should I call you all front runners, followers & trend whores because you all run out and buy the same lip kits? you all black house your headlamps? or some bull**** 'JDM" part?

...Just agitates the living F U C K out of me.

it agitates me when someone goes on the ricer rant, just like you did.

everyones entitled to their own opinion. everyones definition of rice varies slightly. so **** it.

and just cuz everyone buys the same body kit or "bull**** jdm part" doesnt make them trend whores. maybe they just all have the same great taste, or all wanna jdm the **** out of their car, and theres only a couple ways to do it.

so if you dont like ricer rants, why dont you get the **** out of this thread? :gtfo:

talontsiawd

Reaction score

^ I agree and disagree. On a few levels. If i see a typical "ebayed out" car, i know they are more concerned about being unique than having a quality car. I call these cars "accessorised" not modded.

If i see a car with alot of money thrown into it with little taste, i concider that, well, tasteless.

If it's a show car, i just can't get into the whole "show" deal. I think a car should look nice but build a car for show purposes don't fit into my reasons for owning, building, a just modding your car in general.

However, if you put the work in, it looks good, etc, etc, then, to me, that's not "rice". I know more than a few cars with body kits, large amounts of purely cosmetic mods that actually look good.

At the same point, i could care less if somebody likes my car or not though, I know i didn't knowingly follow any trends with any car i've ever owned to any great extent, etc, etc, so people can hate on my car all day long really.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
it agitates me when someone goes on the ricer rant, just like you did.

everyones entitled to their own opinion. everyones definition of rice varies slightly. so **** it.

and just cuz everyone buys the same body kit or "bull**** jdm part" doesnt make them trend whores. maybe they just all have the same great taste, or all wanna jdm the **** out of their car, and theres only a couple ways to do it.

so if you dont like ricer rants, why dont you get the **** out of this thread? :gtfo:
Are you ****ing stupid?

Did you not understand a ****ing word I typed? The whole thing about lip kits and JDM parts was an example to get my damn point across. You guys call these people "ricers" because they have clear tail lights, some wild body kit, chrome rims etc.. How the hell would you like to be called a trend whore, a follower because you go out and buy a lip kit that everyone else is getting or already has? Do you not understand that point? People that sit back and talk **** on other peoples cars are the ****ing "ricers" in my mind. How the hell can this scene ever get proper respect when we can't even respect each other. Nothing but pure hate coming from some of you guys and it's just stupid.

nexTOme

Reaction score
rest of team skittlz chime in please.....

this thread could have been one of those "entertaining" thread if it was kept under control....maybe posting pictures like....
dsc05166qz6.jpg

it is unfortunate to see thread go to waste........

shavedaccord

Reaction score
rest of team skittlz chime in please.....

this thread could have been one of those "entertaining" thread if it was kept under control....maybe posting pictures like....
dsc05166qz6.jpg

it is unfortunate to see thread go to waste........
W/E Jae, this thread was a waste the second it was posted. if you honestly think this thread was going to be about silly looking cars like the one you posted you're high on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back