Underbody liner..

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I don't know what I would think, because as usual you barely know what you're talking about, but have a hint of vocabulary and grammar thus making it seem like you do to non-intellectuals :lawl:

have you ever seen what happens to a belt that's constantly abused from water contact? it squeals like a mother****er.

can I guess yours does that in the rain? wonder how much longer it would last without moisture on it often..

you know, with that shield in place it shouldn't be doing that, thus circling back to the fact you've made an error.

a condom? ***** please :lawl:

dunno about the rest of you but i never had a problem when i had no fender liners on my old 6ga ... guess i'm just lucky :p

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I highly doubt that the liners would cause any change in any aspects of performance :D

slaiguy

Reaction score
are wheel well liners interchangeable b/w coupe and sedan?..

C_S_L

Reaction score
I bought a set for mine when it got torn off. Without those inner fender liner when it rains, all the water got inside the engine area and it made a mess. Even if you avoid rain puddles and what not, water will still get in. Ebay has cheap liners under 15 bucks, its not an EXACT fit as OEM but it serves the purpose. BTW my bottom engine liners are mess up but I zip tie them. :jae:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Well...its not really the underliner im worried about..most of it is in tact.

however, the driver side wheel well trim is not on right now. And it feels like it drives differently..but that could just be my imagination/paranoia

So I replied:

I highly doubt that the liners would cause any change in any aspects of performance :D

I know what they do, so please read the entire thread next time you decide to post something. :postwhore:

they dont, they protect your engine bay from the outside elements as stated before in this thread.

Back