UNICHIP Tuner

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
Anyone know a good UNICHIP tuner in the tri-state area:
Alabama, Georgia or Tennessee?

I looked on the UNICHIP site and, well....there are some tuners listed but I dont trust their web info - UNICHIP that is. I'll call around later but for now just checking off-hand if anyone knows.

I'm really trying to avoid ditching my UNICHIP and going APEXI Neo for my N/A setup but, if I must then I will. The NEO seems to have tuning almost as good as the UNICHIP.

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
If its not a dealer only item, we can probably tune it. We tune AEM,Emanage,AFC,Crome,Hondata etc, dont see why this would be any diff/more complicated

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
2 hours away near ATL, nice!!!

"dealer only item" What do you mean by this term?

Do you guys have any experience tuning a UNICHIP?
Would you not need their software to tune it?

I'm not sure if you could tune it from the map I already have or if you would need to "blank" the chip then start from scratch..
I know for sure they don't have a MAP for the set up I plan on doing, so a custom tune will be needed.

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
What I meen by dealer is like hondata, we are dealers so we are "legally" allowed to use and tune s200 etc... Some things cant be messed w/ unless you have their software.

If you have their software on your laptop, we can tune it based off your map (usually)

Like I said we haven't had any cars come w/ unichip, so we haven't tuned any, but it cannot be much different from any other ems. But from the sound of it you will need to reburn the chip to start over, and do a fresh tune... If thats the case we do not have the unichip stuff for that...

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
..thanks for your reply my friend. I dont' have UNICHIPS software. You would need to be an authorized UNICHIP tuner to help me. If I a need to use your shop for tuning I'm going to give you guys a call.

I may need to switch over to a APEXI Neo down the road, but we'll see.

.....so, still looking for a UNICHIP tuner in the Tri-state area.. anyone?

Back