Update the "look"

shavedaccord

Reaction score
:( why do I have a feeling i'll get stuck with that job lol..I don't mind long as the pictures are high resolution, makes it much easier.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Hahaha good thing i don't know what photoshop is.........haha

Yeah i think we need something new...atleast this site has more then E-H...

angelplus

Reaction score
Why do we need plain accord pictures? I'm sorry, but I just dont see the reason. It looks great how it is, but we're not E-H or v6p.net. All you have to know is the address and that explains it all.

You guys are going to have to check with Blacknight about that becuase he put that up there. If you did want something new I'm sure that we can have a little contest to the designs of the banner. Like I said, I'm not totally against the idea, but IMO, its fine how it is.

Quinchu

Reaction score
What about a different theme? Since it is Vbulletin it would be very easy to get cool skinns, or even having one of the people who are good with CSS and Graphics on the forums make a custom one for the site..

The "stock" bluish layout is kinda... well old? excuse me for saying that because I really like the site.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i like the logo now, but i think a lil update would be appropriate :) like i said before somewhere in this thread, combine the logo with member rides.... everyone wins eh? :D

Back